C&F Plumbing has over ten years of experience taking care of our community with excellent customer service. Our team includes a master plumber dedicated to treating our customers like family. Your boiler is critical to keeping your family safe and home warm this winter.
When you need expert boiler services in Sparta, NJ, don’t trust anyone but our professionals. We can repair or install a boiler, so you’re prepared for the cold. There’s no reason to be uncomfortable this season when C&F Plumbing is here for you!
Rely on C&F Plumbing when you need long-term plumbing solutions. Schedule your free estimate today by calling us at (973) 264-0808!
Family Owned & Operated Business
Customer & Community Service Driven
Quality Plumbing Solutions Since 2009
Our technicians are here for you so you can be comfortable this winter.
Typical boiler problems include:
- Pressure is low: This may be caused by other issues, such as a water leak, a faulty pressure valve, or if your radiator has been bled recently.
- Boiler won’t stay on: This is often caused by a lack of regular maintenance as this is caused by multiple more minor issues that would be caught during an annual tune-up, like low water pressure, poor air or water circulation, or a malfunctioning thermostat.
- Unusual noises: Banging, whistling, gurgling, rumbling, or kettle-like noises should never come from your boiler. This may be because there’s air in the system, low water pressure, or a build-up of lime or sludge.
- No heat: If your system is not well maintained, your boiler could have low water levels or failing parts preventing you from keeping your home warm. If the radiators aren’t getting hot, this is often caused by sludge or air buildup in your boiler.
The best way to prevent these common problems is with regular maintenance. By catching these issues early, you can have a reliable boiler for the winter. Our expert boiler services in Sparta help care for your heater so you’re always warm.
When you’re unsure if your boiler needs to be replaced, there are a few things to consider.
Focus on these factors so you know when it’s time for a new boiler:
- Safety: If your unit is constantly breaking down or is severely outdated, it can be unsafe for your home. Older units may not be up-to-date on today’s safety regulations or break down and release hazardous gas into your home.
- Energy efficiency: Even if you properly maintain your system, it will lose efficiency as it ages. This causes operation costs to increase. Don’t continue to pay extra every month when a new boiler can lower expenses exponentially.
- Frequency of repairs: During our ice-cold winters, you don’t want to have to guess if your heater will work through the night. You shouldn’t need a repair every few months when a new boiler can provide the long-lasting solution you deserve.
- Repair costs: You should never pay for multiple repairs or a significant repair over half the cost of a new boiler. Invest in a long-term solution instead of short-term repairs.
- Future lifespan: If your repairs only last a few weeks or months, they are not significantly extending your system's lifespan. Don’t pay for a repair that might not last through the winter when a new unit can last for years.
“Definitely would recommend this company.”- Heather B.
“Everything was done quickly and they cleaned up after themselves beautifully.”- Laurie W.
“The team is honest as the day is long.”- James S.
“His work was on time, professionally done, and right at the estimated cost.”- The Manzanos