Everyone should have access to clean drinking water, but the water from your tap may not be as clean as you think. At C&F Plumbing, our expert water purification systems remove the contaminants affecting your water’s taste. As a family-owned and operated business, we understand the importance of protecting your loved ones from harmful materials found in unfiltered water. Let our professionals with 13 years of experience purify your water, so you don’t have to worry.
Rely on C&F Plumbing when you need long-term plumbing solutions. Schedule your free estimate today by calling us at (973) 264-0808!
Family Owned & Operated Business
Customer & Community Service Driven
Quality Plumbing Solutions Since 2009
When you want water that’s free of contaminants and tastes good C&F Plumbing can help.
The advantages of filtering your home’s water include:
- Safe drinking water: Unsafe drinking water can cause severe long-term health hazards. Though many municipals already treat their water, having a backup in case of a system failure protects your home.
- Save money: Constantly buying bottled water can be costly. Using a filtered system to eliminate bottled water can save you about $500 a year.
- Eco-friendly: It’s almost impossible to ensure single-use plastic ends up being recycled, so by reducing your plastic usage, you can help preserve the environment.
- Reduce plumbing issues: The minerals and chemicals found in your water can corrode and damage your plumbing system over time. By removing these materials, your fixtures and pipes will last longer.
- Improves taste: You’re supposed to drink eight glasses of water daily, but drinking the right amount of water can be a chore if it doesn't taste good. Stay hydrated with better-tasting water.
- Reduce mineral deposits: Minerals and limescale tend to build up on faucets, shower heads, and water heaters. Not only does this create poor-tasting water, but it can also cause clogs and reduce fixtures' efficiency.
Benefit from our expert water purification systems in Sparta because our family is here to help you have access to clean water. Extend the lifespan of your plumbing fixtures while saving money and staying hydrated.
There are several ways to filter your water depending on your specific concerns.
Common filtration techniques include:
- Reverse osmosis: This is the highest filtering standard as it uses air pressure to force water through a semi-permeable membrane. This is the choice for many home filter systems because it can handle large quantities of water while removing nearly all contaminants.
- Cation exchange: Also known as water softeners or exchange systems, this filter uses positively charged ions to attract negatively charged metals and minerals that affect the taste and impact your health.
- Activated carbon: These filters are basic and inexpensive. Unlike reverse osmosis and cation exchange systems that filter the whole home, activated carbon is usually used at an individual faucet. This filter removes chemicals, parasites, and heavy metals but will need to be replaced often.
If you’re unsure which filter to choose when you need expert water purification systems in Sparta, don’t hesitate to reach out to our team. C&F Plumbing professionals are happy to answer any questions you may have about how we can provide clean water to your home.
Learn more about water filtration by calling our team today at (973) 264-0808 or filling out our online contact form for a free estimate!
“His work was on time, professionally done, and right at the estimated cost.”- The Manzanos
“The team is honest as the day is long.”- James S.
“Definitely would recommend this company.”- Heather B.
“Everything was done quickly and they cleaned up after themselves beautifully.”- Laurie W.